Similar Products Featured
Sintered Diamond Tools
10MM Diameter Sintered Granite Stone Tools
10 Times More Outstanding Durability than Electroplating
1. Flat end granite stone tools:
(1) Process: high-temperature pressing;
(2) Model: SD10-15105;
(3) Shank: 10mm;
(4) Head Diameter: 10mm;
(5) Working Length: 15mm;
(6) Overall Length: 105mm;
(7) Net Weight: 58g/piece;
(1) Cutting, polishing, roughing, rough milling, relief on simple patterns;
(2) L-shaped lettering, engraving frames, line-carving, and so on.
3. Key features of granite stone tools:
(1) The entire grinding head is sintered by diamond emery, can be all used up only left the handle;
(2) Harder, less likely to deform;
(3) Reduce greatly the harm to cnc tools, and machining cost.
4. Warm Notice:
(1) To soft materials, such as glass, ceramic tiles, marble, bluestone, can be one-off by deeper depth and faster speed;
(2) To harder granite and metal, can adjust depth at around 0.5-2mm each time;
The feeding speed depends on different hardness.
(3) Be sure to open water-cooling way while working.
5. In sintered diamond tools series, you may also want:
(1) 6mm ball end sintered diamond bits;
(2) 8mm ball nose sintered cutters;
(3) 6mm flat end sintered tools;
(4) 8mm flat end sintered bits;
(5) 12mm flat granite router bits;
(6) 20 angle granite carving tools;
Besides granite stone tools.
by Marjan Delshad
Date Added: 09/10/2014
Very professional seller. Excellent transaction. Thank you
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars]
Your page text goes here
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 August, 2014.