1. Broken router bits leading to engraving fault.
Replace a new one, and engrave again.
Don't drill for marking in motor shell, or else will destroy insulating layer. If need, mark by pasting.
2. Screw off router collets, turn the cutter, and then clamp it.
Ensure that the ball nose end mill is straight and properly placed, avoiding engraving fault - engraving surface is not bright and clean.
3. Check any screw in all parts. If loose, tighten it.
4. Examine whether tool path is false, resulting in engraving fault.
5. If file is too big, it will cause computer processing error, then cnc engraving error.
6. Engraving fault results from improper speed:
Increase or decrease spindle speed to adjust different materials.
(1) Usually, speed range is 8000 - 24000 RPM.
(2) To spindle with infinite variable speed, the idling speed can be 6000 – 24000 RPM.
(3) We can select suitable speed according to material hardness, quality requirements, depth of cut, etc.
(4) For example, if material is hard, the depth of cut is small, and demand high precision, should choose high speed.
(5) Normally, do not control speed to the top speed, for fear that motor is overloading, and cause engraving fault.
News for Monday 01 June, 2015