How to Add Tool Auto-Checking Instrument
How to Add Tool Auto-Checking Instrument?
Small tool auto-checking instrument is worthless, but has very important roles. If without it, just see cutter breakage situation just by our eyes, maybe with bad link up because appear steps. It can also greatly increase work efficiency.
So how to add a feeler block? Actually, it is very easy!
1. Find or make a little medal housing with good conductivity;
Not necessary regular or too big, just 3 or 4cm long is ok.
The height must retain the same and smooth. As shown in picture.
2. Drill a small hole in the side of metal block, then thread a wire through it;
3. Burn-on a conducting wire on the first pin of 15th hole of data link, where is in the control electric box.
Along trunking, bunch into the top of Z-axis, and connect with tool auto-checking instrument.
4. Be sure to connect the ground cord.
The whole woodworking cnc router machine should integrally connect with ground lead to realize loops.
5. Simple test:
Contact ball end router bit with cutter alignpart, to see if tool setting in I/O state of NC Studio software become red dot into green dot. If yes, means success!
Notice: we need to reset the thickness of metal block in manufacture parameters of control system.
After setting, click "Apply".
6. Place the tool pre-set instrument right below cnc spindle, and click floating setting button.
Z axis will drop slowly, and bounce automatically while running into the tool auto-checking instrument, to achieve automatic tool-setting.
News for Thursday 28 January, 2016