What CNC Router Rotary Axis Is Used For
What CNC Router Rotary Axis Is Used For?
What is the purpose of adding cnc router rotary axis?
1. While computing rotating cutting path, it is no need to expand the surface;
2. Complete the calculation of tool path at a time, without repeated rotation of work piece;
3. Reduce allowance for finish;
Cutter path can do rough machining layered.
4. Cnc router rotary axis realize partial revolution:
Setup angle range and length range.
5. Affected by fixture accuracy, to irregular revolving cnc engraving material, it is usually processed by the way of multifacet rotary positioning.
There always exists joint trace among different manufacturing directions.
6. No positioning trace:
Cnc machine generate self-sealing route by shaft overall approach.
You may also interest in end milling cutter besides cnc router rotary axis.
News for Tuesday 02 February, 2016