Stone router machine usually driven by step motor, which has a pause in each step, so it is normal to has CNC noise.
At certain frequency, stone cnc router will occur airframe resonance, and make noticeable noise. Such cnc noise will not affect the normal use of cnc router.
The CNC noise, which has harmful effect to cnc router, is mainly showed as the following three types:
1. Make unusual cnc noise when router spindle is running:
To such cnc noise, it proves the spindle bearing:
(1) There are quality problems;
(2) The lifetime is almost over;
(3) The bearing quality is declined;
(4) Had been damaged;
It is better to replace new motor bearing;
2. Make abnormal cnc noise when axial walk:
Such phenomenon mainly happens in X-axis.
It is mainly caused by:
(1) Motor bearing is damaged;
(2) To the guide rail of X-axis, it is lack of lubrication oil, too dirty, too tight, ball wear out, or ball drop out, etc.
We should deal with it timely.
3. Unusual cnc noise lead by tool breakup, which mainly results from:
(1) CNC tools are damaged;
(2) Or wear out;
We should replace new granite carving tools in time;
Besides CNC Noise, you may also interest in:
What's The Best Time for Changing Router Bits.
News for Tuesday 16 December, 2014